Click here for multimap link
From the North West
- M 5 exit at J25 in direction of town centre.
- Turn L at sign to Corfe & Race Course.
- Turn L at T-junction with B3170.
- Turn R at T-junction with A303.
- Turn R at 1 mile to Upottery.
- Turn L at village war memorial.
- First farm entrance on left.
- Look for B & B gallows.
(approximately 3 hours not allowing for traffic problems)
First - (Motorway all the way but there are often queues at the intersection at Bristol during peak holiday times. Check traffic reports)
- M4 London to Bristol. M5 Bristol to Junction 25 at Taunton. Follow directions above.
Second - As shown below:
This is the prettier and shorter route but can be slower at peak times. Check traffic reports.
- M25 (Junction 12) M3 (Junction 8) A303 to within one mile of Bidwell Farm.
- A303 (this is a scenic route passing Stonehenge and driving over Salisbury Plain) and eventually you will reach the Devon boundary sign at Marsh.
- The road narrows as it passes into Devon and the Blackdown Hills Look for a garage on the left and the Newcott Chef.
- After 1 mile - immediately after the A303 merges with the A30 - you will need to go to the centre of the road to turn right which will be signed Upottery.
- Turn left at Up-Ottery war memorial, passing the church on your left. Down the tree lined road, over the small bridge and up the hill.
- Turn left into first farm entrance on left. Look for B & B gallows.
View Larger Map